Drive Your Own Leadership Development
By Becoming A Board Member of WIAL-USA!
We are expanding our role and actively seeking dedicated volunteer leaders who wish to use their skills on a non-profit board. WIAL-USA is actively seeking new Board Members to apply their knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience to:
* Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
* Conferences, Exhibits, and Meetings
* Membership and Chapters
* Education, Curriculum Design and Research
* Strategic Planning
WIAL-USA is an education-focused, nonprofit, all volunteer organization, and we seek motivated professionals possessing a willingness to contribute time, ideas, and expertise. Specifically, we are looking for individuals in 4 areas that have a passion and track record for developing leaders and enhancing organizational development.
Roles and Responsibilities
Board Director - Membership
Board Director - Chapter Development
Board Director - Marketing and Public Relations
Board Director - Treasurer
* Submit your Resume/CV
* Provide a brief Summary of current and/or prior board appointments
* Submit a Letter of Interest describing your interest WIAL-USA, the Board position for which you are applying, your experience in this area and a future-forward visioning statement of what you will have accomplished during your 2 year term if appointed to the WIAL-USA Board of Directors.
* The Application Deadline is February 29th, 2016 and we look forward to hearing from you.
Interested or know someone who would be?
Please Contact Cheryl Thompson