WIAL-USA Chapters enjoy access to the very latest training and certification classes, as well as best practices in the development of Action Learning.
Specifically, chapters obtain:
- Assistance in certifying Action Learning coaches
- WIAL-USA co-sponsorship for Action Learning forums
- WIAL-USA newsletter to include Chapter news
- Connection with WIAL-USA board members and input into shaping the WIAL-USA brand
- Access to Action Learning coaches around the world
- Marketing on the WIAL-USA web site
- Invitations to Action Learning forums in other regions of the world (I think they already get these last two)
- Access to Action Learning research from around the world
- Assistance in promoting Action Learning certification in the region
- Assistance in developing venues and advertising action learning programs, certification classes and best practices
A WIAL-USA CHAPTER MUST HAVE:
- The ability (resources, knowledge) to reach out to multiple sectors of society in order to promote Action Learning and to offer Action Learning services.
- Desire to create a network of organizational and learning professionals interested in using action learning to solve complex organizational issues and sharing best practices.
- The capacity to plan and manage the action learning certification programs.
- The capacity and desire to provide ongoing support and recertification of Action Learning coaches.
- Desire to create a community of practice
- The organization must develop a plan for promoting Action Learning and developing Action Learning coaches in their region.
- Partner with WIAL-USA in promoting action learning experiences in the chapter area.
- Develop by-laws that creates a rotating chapter leadership board.
- The organization must fully identify itself as a WIAL-USA Chapter and its charter members and indicate how it can meet the WIAL-USA requirements listed.
WIAL-USA and the chapter will review every second year the value to both of retaining a chapter relationship.
The following chapters are part of the WIAL-USA network of organizations sponsoring and promoting the WIAL approach to Action Learning:
- Northwest Chapter- Seattle, Washington
- Northeast Chapter- Boston, Massachusetts
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter- Washington, DC
For additional information on what it means to become a chapter contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-842.1818